- Date: Wednesday 24 February 2016
- Time: Registration – 1800 to 1900
- Venue: Dame Elizabeth Hall, Firbank Close, B30 1UA.
BWHS Ltd is short for; Bournville Works Housing Society Limited.
We are a RSL (Registered Social Landlord) who primarily provide housing to Cadbury UK employee’s, based at the Bournville site.
To know more about the Society magazine, please refer to the ‘blog’ section on this website.
BWHS only accept applications from people who fulfill the following criteria:
- Current employee of Cadbury UK, Bournville with 3 years or more continuous service.
- A son or daughter of an existing BWHS tenant.
- A Cadbury UK, Bournville pensioner.
- You are able to apply for accomodation with BWHS by contacting our secretary direct on 0121 449 9129, or use the contact page on this website.
You can appeal against any decision or action which you feel is unfair or wrong.
If the standard of service falls below the Society’s usual high quality, we want to know about it.
If you have had any maintenance done on or within your home and you are dissatisfied, please contact us by letter or the form in our contact section on this Website, and we will look into your complaint or problem.
If you have been waiting a long time for a repair or maintenance problem – longer than is explained in your handbook (also available on this Website) we will look into that too.
In general – if you do not voice your concern(s) to us ,we are not in a position to help or resolve any issues that you may have.